Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Oh My Gosh, MY HAIR!

There are times when having "natural curl" is really not so fabulous.
My hair is somewhere between curly and straight.
It can't decide.
But one thing my hair REALLY likes to be is frizzy.
I do frizzy really really well.
And once spring/summer arrive
well
lets just say that my good hair days are a thing of the past.
The amount of humidity in the air is just enough to make me look like a freak all of the time.

And to make matters worse
I recently decided to have bangs.
They worked out just fine during the colder months
but now that its getting warmer 
they are completely hopeless.
curling this way and that
frizzing up
freaking out

It's quite a look.

If you need me, I'll be hiding in my house until they grow out.


1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh I'm dying. So funny. I have the same problem. If my hair dries naturally, forget about it.

    ReplyDelete