Thursday, January 5, 2017

January 5, 2017

Here is the annual listing of the things I do on my birthday.
This year will be a bit less exciting than in the past.

Since we had a party planned for the weekend, my actual birthday was low key.

I worked at the school during the day until about 2:00.
I came home and painted trim...the job that must be finished before the carpet comes early next week.  And the job that never seems to end.  
Still, it's looking good.

Our friend from Massachusetts, Justin Peters, called and asked if we could meet up for dinner.
We had discussed this the weekend before since we knew he was in town, so that was a good plan and got me out for a meal on my birthday rather than staying home and painting till all hours.

I got to choose where to go and I chose Habit. 
I've been craving burgers lately so much.
I got a cheeseburger and sweet potato fries.  So good.

We had fun chatting with Justin.



We stopped by That Sweet Shack for hand pies after dinner.  
Frank and I got cherry and Justin got berry.  
They were super yummy!
Highly recommend.

After Justin left, I changed back into my painting clothes and painted for awhile longer before hitting the hay.

I'm 50 but it ain't slowin' me down.

No comments:

Post a Comment