Friday, November 14, 2014

Brrrr! I mean Ouch!

The shower in my new house
("new")
is super duper stupid.

It likes to switch from warm to blazing hot to freezing cold
on a whim.

It doesn't seem to have anything to do with
water running elsewhere in the house
flushing of toilets
laundry

It just likes to do its own thing.

I enjoy a nice, relaxing shower.
Or at least I used to.
In this house, there is no such thing.

DO NOT RELAX
DO NOT ENJOY

If you start to enjoy
you are definitely going to get doused with burning hot water
or freezing
You just never know which one.

And then 
you will be yelping
or jumping out
or reflexively turning off the water
leaving you standing there, wet, possibly with shampoo in your hair
and wondering if you should risk turning it back on.

Feel free to visit!
Stay overnight!
I will let you use my shower...
{insert evil laugh}

No comments:

Post a Comment