Monday, June 12, 2017

Today's update

I FINALLY got the rest of the knobs for the kitchen.  It was so much harder than it should have been.  The only glitch is that I still have one door that needs a hole drilled for the knob...and the last time I attempted to drill a hole for the knob in this door I ended up having to fill, sand, prime and repaint said hole (this explains why I have this one door without a hole).  So I'm feeling a bit nervous about it.



_____

I'm getting lots of strawberries every day but today I saw signs that the birds have finally discovered my strawberry patch. Tomorrow's pickings might not be as good.
They have so many cherries to eat, they need to leave my strawberries alone!
_____

Where can I find a decent sized trash can that is also not ugly?
_____

I'm going to be painting a magnetic portion on one of my walls and I'm so excited about it.  I hope it works!  It's on the list but might not happen right away but I will update when I'm done with it.
_____

When I planned out my week, I told myself I would do some gardening and weeding tomorrow.  Today I looked at the weather and it's supposed to be rainy tomorrow.
I feel like this is God telling me I don't need to garden.
_____

My son Austin is back from Wales and living back east.  I already feel a yearning to visit my old stomping grounds but this is making it much worse!  I want to see my kid.
_____

I have this jar in my laundry room that is supposed to be my "change jar".  This is what it looks like right now:

_____

As you can plainly see, my life is currently VERY exciting.
Austin has called us a couple of times and we've texted as well and he always asks what we've been up to and we have trouble thinking of anything...



No comments:

Post a Comment