Friday, July 29, 2016

Not much

Not much to say these days.

I am working a few days a week. Liking the job more now, thankfully.  And it's because I have gotten to know the people and I like them all.  I look forward to seeing them.
The job itself is ruining my feet...still.  They hurt all the time and I'm pretty sure I'm getting (have gotten) plantar fasciitis. So much hurt.
Going to the doctor.
We shall see what happens.
_____

Carter has been in the MTC for a month now.  Time really flies.
His emails are getting shorter and have less information each time.  It's not really surprising because
a. I'm sure the days are all very similar there.
b. None of my kids are big talkers/email writers/letter writers
Still, I can't help but wonder if he puts more energy into the letters he writes his girlfriend over the letters he writes me.  Seems likely.
So, Harley, if you read this and you are getting more info than me, please let me know! HA!
I miss having him around because he was always a nice and funny kid overall.
_____

I have started the redecorating of Carters room into an official guest room.
Paint is done.
New ceiling fan. (How did I never notice how awful the old one was?)
New quilt.
Our firsts guests come next week--Amber and the girls! Yay!  Her sister is getting married so she is coming out for that but we will get to see them.  I'm so glad!
Pictures of the room in a different post, when I actually finish.
_____

I have been having insomnia lately again.
It sucks.
_____

We've been watching the political conventions here, which is unusual for us.  I hate politics and usually can't stand to listen to any of them talk.
But both Ryan and Frank enjoy talking politics so we are watching.
I feel like the world is coming to an end soon when I look at our options.
_____

Redecorating the guest room makes me want to paint the whole house.
Frank loves it when I get like this.
(nope)
_____

That's all for now.
It's 7 a.m. and I have to leave soon for my appointment in Salt Lake with the headache clinic
followed by volunteering at the Temple
followed by a doctor appointment for my feet
followed by whining and hoping for takeout rather than cooking
followed by going to bed and not sleeping (most likely)
Look at me--my day is all planned out!  I'm so organized.

No comments:

Post a Comment