Friday, December 1, 2017

Something to be thankful for November 2017

Nov 1: Flying to Orlando Baby! Visiting Annavon, my buddy from MA and getting to see Disney World and Harry Potter World.  So excited for a week long vacay!
Nov 2: First day ever at Walt Disney World. No explanation needed.
Nov 3: First day ever at Harry Potter World. Oh man, so excited!
Nov 4: Beach!
Nov 5: Austin is here to visit for the weekend.  It is so good to see him!  We also went to a nature reserve and saw lots of cool wildlife.
Nov 6: Airboat ride to see alligators. Yikes they scare me.  But it was lots of fun and really great to hang with Austin, Annavon and Nick.
Nov 7: Back for a second day of Harry Potter.  Yeah baby!
Nov 8: Flying back home.  Sad the vacation is over but it was really really great.  Thankful for the ability to fly home in only a few hours.
Nov 9: Back and work and thankful for my coworkers who are acting like they missed me. ha!
Nov 10: Friday!  Carter came home and we went to a movie so that was fun.  We also have house guests: old friends from PA! Kim Hales and her son Thomas.  We stayed up till midnight chatting and I never stay up that late anymore! ha!
Nov 11: Carter helped me put up the Christmas lights and the weather was nice for it too.  No, I didn't turn them on yet!
Nov 12: Really great talks at Stake Conference today!
Nov 13: Monday, fun day! ha! But seriously, just glad to be alive and health-ish (cold coming). amiright?
Nov 14: Book club at my house. Even though I'm coming down with a cold, I had book club at my house and I loved just having the girls over and talking!
Nov 15: Watched too much tv and made some gross tasting soup. ha!  But it felt like a relaxing evening so it was all good.
Nov 16: Frank's coming home from his business trip today!  Also I had chic-fil-a for dinner, so yeah.
Nov 17:Got my hair cut and I'm liking it
Nov 18: I finished putting up the Christmas lights along the walkway and in the back yard.  I put up my outdoor Christmas tree.  AND I turned the lights on!  Yes, it's early and yes, it makes me happy.
Nov 19: I only went to one hour of church because I'm still sick as a dog but it was a nice relaxing day.
Nov 20: Not too busy at work and also 3 days till thanksgiving!
Nov 21: Got my windows cleaned today.  They look awesome! Also, it cost more than expected so...fewer Christmas gifts for me I guess.
Nov 22: I asked for a change in my schedule at work to get one day off per week. I didn't get my request but they offered me a half day one day.  I'm kind of excited about that.
Nov 23: HAPPY THANKSGIVING! Looking forward to dinner with a bunch of family today! Also pie.
Nov 24: Day after Thanksgiving hike with the family. Fun day!
Nov 25: Got our Christmas tree and did some decorating.
Nov 26: Dinner at Doneen's with Danielle's family (and all the Utah crowd of course). I'm really enjoying all the family time!
Nov 27: It's the last night that Danielle's family is here so we went to Temple Square to see the lights and enjoyed dinner and hot chocolate nearby.  Beautiful night, gorgeous weather, family togetherness...doesn't get any better!
Nov 28: Crazy day at work but I had my brownie leftover from last night which I ate for lunch with my Thanksgiving leftovers.  Sometimes a little delicious food helps on a long day. ha!
Nov 29: Feeling like the days are more relaxed after all the family time, running around and decorating.  I enjoy a low key day!
Nov 30: Should I admit to another day of too much couch time and too much tv? I'm still thankful for it, even if it makes me a sloth.

No comments:

Post a Comment