Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Weekend in New Hampshire #2

I'm way behind here but gotta put up this installment of my NH trip!
_______________________

I got quite a lot of scrapbooking done while at my weekend away!
It was like old times...
It's been a long time since I've spent a significant amount of time simply scrapbooking
just for fun!

Here are the pages I completed (some still need journaling):

















And now for my dream:

As I mentioned, we found out from the person at the front desk that the hotel was considered haunted.
They even had a certificate verifying it!
(yep, he showed it to us)
But they keep it in the back room because some people get freaked out by that sort of thing.

So my roomie and I decided then and there that we wanted to see the ghosts.
Supposedly they are "haunted" by some children (nice and playful) and a woman (also nice)
I don't want to meet mean ghosts.

I admit to thinking about the ghosts a lot 
so they were on my mind...

That night I dreamed that I was asleep.
I woke up (in my dream)
but I felt like I was paralyzed, I couldn't move or open my eyes no matter how hard I tried.
And I felt like there was someone there...in the room.
So I'm trying desperately to open my eyes.
And then someone takes my hand.
So I force myself to open my eyes to look over at what I assume is my roommate holding my hand.
And no one is there.
And I look over and my roommate is fast asleep on her bed.
Then the lamp in the corner of the room begins to flash off and on.
And then I wake up.
For real.
And my roommate is asleep.
The light is off.
And I am a little freaked out.
Because it felt so real.

So what do you think?
Did I dream it because I was thinking about the ghosts? ...or did the ghost come visit me?

2 comments:

  1. I like your pages. Especially the leaf, sweet, and fashion ones. I think Isabelle looks a lot like Branden in his baby pictures on the night time snuggles page. Your dream is seriously freaky. I don't know what to make of it, but reading it gave me the chills. . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally visited by a ghost. Crrreeepy!

    ReplyDelete