Wednesday, December 14, 2011

The Mystery Gift

Here is a picture of Frank's mystery gift to me.
I thought I had an idea of what it might be...

But one of his traditions is to put little notes on his gifts
and his little note kind of threw me for a loop

"There are many benefits to losing weight.
Hopefully this gift will deliver results for you!"

ok.

He's not dumb enough to put a note like that and actually be referring to my weight!
I don't think...

We'll see.

He got Carter a gift and his note was, I thought, really obvious.
But it is driving Carter nuts.

It says, "When stealing mine doesn't work, there's always Christmas"
I thought Carter would know right away what it was.
But he has no idea.
And several times a day he says
"Mom?"
"yes?" (thinking he has something to actually ask me)
"What do I steal from Dad a lot?" 
argh!

1 comment:

  1. ipad? shirts? who knows. i have NO idea what yours could be.

    ReplyDelete