Sunday, December 25, 2011

Looking Back

I've been going through pictures and getting organized and realizing just what a bad blogger I've been.
Since I (in theory) use my blog as a journal of sorts
I don't like it when I realize that I've left out all sorts of things.
So I'm going to take a few minutes and do a little looking back at some of the things I meant to write about
in the last few weeks!

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving with Frank's parents and Aunt Judy here.
It was awesome having them here.

Judy and Janice were even up for getting crafty with me as I tried to duplicate an idea from one of my favorite DIYers from the internet addicted to decorating


 We went to a football game to see Carter play in the marching band



My favorite people came to Thanksgiving dinner.
You will be able to easily see why they are my favorite people...




Then we had a lovely dinner enjoyed by all



and the teenagers managed to find a way to entertain themselves as well...


A great Thanksgiving for 2011!


No comments:

Post a Comment