Sunday, April 11, 2021

Finished Bathroom

 Just realized I never posted the final pictures of the bathroom!

It is basically done now. We are waiting for the cabinet people to come fix a couple of things but haven't heard from them in like 2 weeks so we are just not worrying about it. We were being the squeaky wheel but now we are just too tired. We've only paid half so if they want the rest, they'll come fix it. If not, we got a good deal on cabinets I guess. So odd.

But generally, it is done! Totally functional once again.


Countertop is Corian and I'm really happy with how it looks. 
I also like integrated sinks. So much easier to keep clean!





I searched and searched for mirrors and lights. 
Ended up getting both from Amazon after my friend sent me the links. 

I even bought a new plant to kill. It looks very cute for now though.

I attached all of the hooks and toilet paper holder with 3M tape. I hated the thought of drilling through the new cabinet or the tile!  So far everything is holding up perfectly well!  And this way, I can change things out easily if I get sick of them (or if 3M comes up with cuter command hooks).
The hooks that hold up the hand towels aren't from 3M but they had a flat back so I attached them with the command strips to see how it would work. So far so good!



No comments:

Post a Comment