Saturday, January 11, 2020

Mail

I am trying to mail off the fitness reimbursement forms to my insurance because I do have a membership to a gym and I did attend at least a handful of times last year.

Luckily, they don't ask me on the forms how often I attended the gym or if my weight has improved or any other health questions so I figure I still deserve the reimbursement. I spent the money. Apparently that's the only criteria, thank heaven.

It takes all kind of time to fill out the forms, locate the receipts for payments, photocopy everything and then mail it off.

I have a whole box of business sized envelopes in my desk just waiting to be used for such a purpose. I mean, I rarely mail anything so this is pretty exciting stuff.

The box of envelopes must have gotten damp somehow however because every single envelope is sealed. Every. Single. Envelope. IS SEALED.

And yes, I've tried to gently open them and have ripped quite a few now.

It has already taken me 12 months to get down to filling out the paperwork and making the copies. If I have to go to the store and buy more envelopes, this thing just might not happen.

I tried 2019 budget, I tried.

No comments:

Post a Comment