Thursday, January 2, 2020

2020

Well it is officially 2020
and I have no idea what that means.

Everyone is all full of goals and aspirations and words of the year and I'm over here feeling kind of meh about the whole thing.

I've mentioned before that I'm just a content person. But perhaps its more fear than contentment? I am fine with never pushing the envelope because I'm afraid to?  But if I wasn't afraid, what exactly would I want to do?

Most of the time I think contentment is a good thing. I don't need to be constantly entertained or excited. I think that's good.  But I also don't really try to improve or change too much. Perhaps not so good.

I like the idea of starting the new year with goals and stuff like that, although I always start my new year AFTER my birthday on the 5th, just in case there is dieting involved. No way am I missing out on birthday cake just because it's the New Year.

So anyway, I'm going to ponder this for a bit (at least until the 5th) and see what I can come up with for my plans for goals for this upcoming year.

I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment