Monday, June 3, 2019

Alaska!

When Dr. Free decided to take a Friday off in May, I quickly decided that I needed to go see my grand babies in Alaska!
It was a super quick trip...Thursday to Sunday...but totally worth it.
Branden and Amber were actually getting ready to move away from Alaska so I ended up helping with a yard sale and stuff like that.
I got to go see Isabelle get an award at school and attended her field day.
The same day I got to be "show and tell" for Kaylee's class. Not everyone can say they were show and tell!
We hung out, ate and laughed and I introduced Branden and Amber to a TV show I like.
It was way too short but I'm so glad I went.
I sure love my kids and grandkids and I don't see them often enough!

Field Day!

Face Painting at Field Day

Isabelle feeling under the weather and getting a rash :-(

I took the kids to lunch and then to a small museum about Alaska.
We had a fun time together!




Also, I took very few pictures! What the heck? That's no bueno.

They will be in Michigan for awhile so I hope to visit them there too.  Just gotta get another day off...hmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment