Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Boooooring

I don't really blog anymore and I really do have a few things to blog about!
I went to Alaska and saw Branden, and Amber and the kids. I loved it and although we didn't do anything earth shattering, we did have a fun time together and I need to write it down so I remember.
My Alaska kids went through an earthquake! It was crazy and scary and they did so great.  But I worry.
I went to Hawaii. Yes, that is the second time so that is pretty lucky.  It was fun and warm and relaxing. We did some stuff.  Need to write it down.
I started the pantry and, well, it's not done yet. I have feelings and thoughts about this as well, as you might imagine.
I put up some of my christmas decorations, but not very many. The house feels kind of torn apart so I just didn't feel up to the whole thing. But I did put my "outdoor" tree in the house this year (it's right by the kitchen table really). I put some decorations on it that I haven't used in years and, even though I kind of miss having a tree on my back porch, I love having this tree in the house.  So that's fun.
Kinda boring though.
I'm kinda boring and have been for years.
I like it though, I'll be honest.
I've been binge watching Parenthood and I'm trying to read the entire Book of Mormon before the end of December.  These are the things I do with my free time.
I will still blog those things I mentioned before...eventually. (hopefully before the end of the year...so that's a goal)
That's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment