Monday, September 3, 2018

General Complaints

1. My hair is falling out.  Like handfuls of hair every single day. I don't know what's causing it and I don't know how to fix it. Yes, I've talked to my doctor and I'm taking supplements and my thyroid is fine.  The fact that I'm stressing out over my hair falling out is probably not helping anything either. I have a weird skull too so if I go totally bald I am not going to look ok.

2. Cleaning the shower is difficult and annoying and I don't do it often enough.

3. My dishwasher sucks.

4. I think I have a dead mouse somewhere in the house. It doesn't stink to high heaven yet but it soon will.  And I can't find the darn thing! I can just vaguely smell that something is dead somewhere.

5. My windows need cleaning.  I don't want to do it.

6. Grown kids do not call, text or otherwise interact with their mother enough.  Well, at least MY grown kids don't.  If your grown kids do, please DO NOT tell me about it.  I'm having a hard enough time without hearing about someone else's perfect kid. mmmkay?

7. I made a list of meals this week, bought all the ingredients and then made a total of 2 of the planned meals.  I've got ingredients rotting as we speak.  I hate when I do that.

Ok I'm done for now.  Perhaps I will do a post that is general blessings or general happiness next to try to be less of a complainer.  Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment