Monday, July 22, 2013

Coming back...

I've been gone for awhile and I don't really have an explanation.
Life
Moving
Apathy
And
Laundry
Have all conspired to put this part of my life on the back burner.
But I'm back and I plan to stay.
Why?
I miss blogging.
I miss the fact that blogging serves as a journal of sorts for me and, lets be honest, my memory is not fantastic.
So having this blog is much better for me than, say, Facebook.
Facebook is good for little updates on friends and for giving small tidbits of information 
But I'm really more of a story person.
So whether anyone reads this or not, I will be here
Writing my stories.

And just a warning, I will likely go back and write some things from the past few months...
Prepare yourselves.

Here is a picture just for fun.
My cute granddaughter, Isabelle
Awe!

2 comments:

  1. I love reading your stories! And she is THE CUTEST BABY EVER!!!!!! Look at that adorable face. She's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurray! I'm looking forward to it. She's SO cute!

    ReplyDelete