Monday, September 10, 2012

A typical Sunday

I don't know what you like to do on a typical Sunday afternoon 
but around here you wouldn't be shocked to see this:
 
 

Yes, that is Carter and Frank practicing their spear throwing techniques.
Ok, in all honesty, this is the first time I've seen them do this, but they have been known to do throwing knives and bow and arrow practice so I wasn't at all shocked to see spears.

They wanted a target, of course, so what did they choose?
Why an adorable teddy bear.  Of course.



Boys.

Sometimes they are a little frightening too.


I did give it a go a couple of times but I refused to allow Carter to take my picture in my Sunday attire
which consisted of a green skirt, a grey sweatshirt, white socks and old tennies. 
I strive to be attractive at all times.

1 comment: