Thursday, April 19, 2012

Ouch

Ready for some whining?
I know.  I'm sorry.
This blog is kind of a downer right now.

But here we go anyway...

I drive a lot right now: to and from Boston, driving Carter here and there, general errands.  Mostly its the Boston thing though.  That's new for me to drive a couple of hours each day.  And I'm using Frank's car instead of my van now.  His car sits lower and the seats lean differently or something...

Anway, I am in pain all the time now!

I have sciatic nerve pain that is getting worse by the day.  Getting in and out of the car is torture.  It hurts when I walk, when I sit, when I sleep.  Ok, all the time.

And I have a shoulder that has bothered me for a long time.  I have a chronic bursitis.  But now that I'm driving all the time and my arm is up at that driving angle (yes, I try to change it up), my shoulder is hurting all the time too!

I'm going to the chiropractor today to see if I can get some relief from the sciatic pain.  And honestly, I just have got to make time for exercise.  I don't do that at all right now.  I always think it would help my stress level and heaven knows it would help me physically but I'm so tired that I don't do it.  But it's gotta be done.

Frank is in the hospital in pain and getting chemo and he's exercising more than me.  pathetic.

So, that's my new goal and I sure as heck hope it helps with this pain or Frank's beloved car is getting traded in for something that sits higher!

 (ok, probably not)

2 comments:

  1. I wish I was closer, I would give you a massage. Of course, I am not that great so you are probably glad that I am not closer :).

    ReplyDelete