Thursday, November 3, 2022

Halloween

 Whenever we work on Halloween, we dress up at work. Well, Lori and I do, but not the doctors or lame college kid CAs.  (depends on the CAs but currently they are party poopers)

I wish we had gotten a picture together! I totally meant to. Lori was a ghost and she looked awesome! White hair and face makeup and everything.

I dressed up as a Hogwarts student (again).  People always think I'm moaning Myrtle.



After work, I joined Carter and Harley as they went trick or treating with Harley's brother and his little boy.  We went around the her neighbors, many of which hadn't yet met William so that was fun! 

Carter and Harley had a Star Wars theme to their costumes and it was so cute!


The weather was pretty nice though it got chilly toward the end.
As usual, William was completely happy and fun even when he got chilly cheeks and was probably sleepy.


After trick or treating...time to drive home to Logan!

It was a fun time and I was so glad to spend some time with Carter and his cute family!

No comments:

Post a Comment