Monday, November 29, 2021

Luminaria



 I've had a nasty cold. Nasty.  I feel like I've been sicker this fall than ever before. I missed Thanksgiving and luckily had Friday off so I had some time to recover. By Monday I was feeling somewhat better and I did go to work but I was full of advil and cough medicine and wore a mask all day.

Luckily, Dion and his family still plan fun, festive holiday activities and he invited us.  Luckily, my cold was somewhat better to the point that I felt ok going to an outdoor activity.

I had received free tickets to Luminaria at Thanksgiving Point from Angela so when Dion mentioned that they were going to go, we decided to go with!

The weather has been unusually warm (enjoyable but a bit freaky). I haven't ever been to this particular light show even though I knew it existed because walking around in the freezing cold winter weather just didn't sound enjoyable.  This time, it was warm enough that I was actually excited to go!  It is cool enough to have a jacket/coat but not freeze to death.

It was a really fun time with Dion's family, Lauren and Frank and I.









No comments:

Post a Comment