Sunday, March 21, 2021

Sunday March 21

Ok, the "get inspired and write more in 2021" thing is not going well.

So the new plan is-write something, anything, every Sunday.  

Here are some things going on:

I went off sugar and gluten about 2 months ago.  We have allowed ourselves a couple of cheat days (when we went out of town) but have been pretty much keto for that long. I feel remarkably better when I eat keto. I miss sugar and cake and things but, physically, MUCH improved.

I have lost about 10 lbs but have been stuck there for several weeks now and I'm getting annoyed. I need to lose AT LEAST 10 more.

The bathroom remodel is still not done. Mirrors and lights should arrive this week. There were several problems with cabinets but in theory those will be fixed this week. New closet doors were installed yesterday by Frank and they are janky as heck and don't want to move properly...so that's gotta change. Frank successfully installed faucets and drains yesterday so we do have water!

Amber and the girls are coming to visit in early April and I'm super excited to see them!

We are flying to Michigan for the weekend in April for Isabelle's baptism. Yay!

Got the indoor bike trainer thing for Christmas and have not used it once. It took until March to get it set up but now it's all ready to go in the basement just waiting for me to be more energetic.

Because of the bathroom situation, the other two bedrooms are complete disaster zones. My closet and all of the crap from the bathroom are in both of those rooms. I can't wait to organize them again soon!

Well, we are headed to Dion's for dinner and games. I invited myself because I need some social interaction. I made a new meatball casserole recipe that I've never tried. I hope it's good!

So long til next Sunday when I will thrill you with exciting info like I did today. ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment