Sunday, July 14, 2019

Goals 2019

I put my yearly goals on my phone so that I wouldn't just forget about them this year (like I have the last 3 or so years) and I admit, it keeps them more on the forefront of my mind. However, it hasn't yet caused me to actually DO much about it.
It's mid July and I have not accomplished any of my goals.
DOH!

There are a couple that I have definitely been working on so that's better than nothing. Though some of them have been half hearted at best.
There are a couple that I have been avoiding even though I think about them. So that's no bueno.
Should probably do some soul searching on those.

I did save the money I had said I would save but now I'm spending it on a trip to Wales so not sure that counts. I had actually wanted to SAVE the money, you know, like in a bank account.  I can still work on that.

Haven't born my testimony at church at all (had a goal to do that twice)...I hate public crying. gah.

Foot surgery derailed the Larson Cup goal. I am back to working out though so at least I'm headed in the right direction there. Hopefully my body realizes it soon too. :-/
It doesn't feel that long ago that I was actually athletic and here I am now feeling oh-so-middle-aged and frumpy.  This too shall pass. Or not. Whatever...I'll deal with it.

I guess it's time to re-commit to 2019!

No comments:

Post a Comment