Saturday, June 18, 2022

Dreams and Sleep

 I don't know what dreams mean and I usually don't put a lot of meaning to my dreams. I do think my dreams often have to do with what I'm stressing/thinking about.  Here are some dream topics lately:

I've removed Facebook from my phone as I really have a problem over checking the phone during the day only to look at NOTHING.  Anywho, lately I've been dreaming dreams where I am scrolling through my phone in my dream. I wake up to my hand in the correct position for scrolling. That seems bad.

I dream about work a lot. So annoying. I already spend lots of time there, can't I be away from there during sleep??

Last night I dreamed about a combination of Ryan moving (helping him do that today), family craziness, and pickelball.  All in one dream. Woke up feeling stressed out.  My least favorite way to start the day.

I've been working to improve my sleep and I *mostly* am doing pretty good. I try hard to get to sleep by 10 and I wake up between 6 and 6:30. Don't need to wake til 6:30 for work but often wake before my alarm. I also nap almost every day during my lunch break. It used to be 25 minutes almost exactly but lately I've been napping as long as 45 minutes! It is during these naps that I often have the scrolling through my phone dreams... I LOVE my naps and according to what I've read, they are good for me. But I'm so used to them now that my body gets sleepy at noon even on my days off. No idea if that's normal or bad or what.  But as long as I have the time, I'll keep napping. 

Actually, that sounds pretty good right now. Off to snooze...

No comments:

Post a Comment