Friday, March 29, 2013

Time is ticking

In less than 2 weeks I will head to Utah to see my (hopefully) brand new grand baby!
I say hopefully because babies come in their own time and, well, she's not here yet.

I'm very excited for the trip.
It'll be a little vacation from my regular life
and obviously it's exciting to be meeting my grand daughter.

But I'm realizing that this one trip is just not going to cut it.
One week 
with this little baby
and my daughter in law
and my 2 sons that live in Utah
and my brothers an sisters that are there
Well, gosh there just isn't enough time!

So now I'm trying to figure out how to get out there for a more extended visit in the summer.
Since Carter is 14 (Oh my gosh, he'll be 15 by then!), he has a pretty full life
Scout Camp
Youth Conference
EFY
friends he wants to spend time with

So it won't be easy to fit it in.
But I'm determined...
even if I have to drive across the country, I'm going back to Utah!

Plus, babies change so much in the first year
I really have to go out as much as possible
Don't I?
Yes, Yes I do.

1 comment: