Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Germs!


I have had it with germs.
I worry about them a lot these days.
No visits to Frank if you are even remotely sick.
When he comes home we have to be super extra careful about keeping him away from germs.
We are careful now about staying healthy and clean.
But we are being inundated with germs none the less.

and we have finally given in.
Austin first: fever, chills, cough, congestion.
He works at target...was there ever any hope of avoiding sickness?
Then Carter: typical cold with runny nose, sore throat.

I attacked surfaces with lysol.
I changed sheets.
I washed hands.

I still got sick.
Fever, cough, body aches.
and no visiting Frank.

I really hate leaving him all alone day after day.
and I hate that all this time is being wasted laying in bed accomplishing NOTHING when I have so much to do.

On a good note:
I'm all caught up with my Tivo shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment